1. Barbour ME, Maddocks SE, Grady HJ, Roper JA, Bass MD, Collins AM, Dommett RM, Saunders M. Chlorhexidine hexametaphosphate as a wound care material coating: antimicrobial efficacy, toxicity and effect on healing. Future Medicine: Nanomedicine 2016, in press.
2. Bellis CA, Nobbs AH, O’Sullivan DJ, Holder JA, Barbour ME. Glass ionomer cements functionalised with a concentrated paste of chlorhexidine hexametaphosphate provide dose-dependent chlorhexidine release over at least 14 months. Journal of Dentistry 2016, 45, 53.
3. Wood NJ, Jenkinson HF, Davis SA, Mann S, O’Sullivan DJ, Barbour ME. Chlorhexidine hexametaphosphate nanoparticles as a novel antimicrobial coating for dental implants. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine 2015, 26, 201.
4. Garner SJ, Barbour ME. Nanoparticles for controlled delivery and sustained release of chlorhexidine in the oral environment. Oral Diseases 2015, 21, 641-644.
5. Garner SJ, Nobbs AH, McNally LM, Barbour ME. An antifungal coating for dental silicones composed of chlorhexidine nanoparticles. Journal of Dentistry 2015:43:362-372.
6. Wood NJ, Maddocks SE, Grady HJ, Collins AM, Barbour ME. Functionalisation of ethylene vinyl acetate with antimicrobial chlorhexidine hexametaphosphate nanoparticles. International Journal of Nanomedicine 2014:9:4145-4152.
7. Hook ER, Owen OJ, Bellis CA, Holder JA, O’Sullivan DJ, Barbour ME. Development of a novel antimicrobial-releasing glass ionomer cement functionalized with chlorhexidine hexametaphosphate nanoparticles. Journal of Nanobiotechnology 2014:12:3
8. Barbour ME, Maddocks SE, Wood NJ, Collins AM. Synthesis, characterisation and efficacy of antimicrobial chlorhexidine hexametaphosphate nanoparticles for applications in biomedical materials and consumer products. International Journal of Nanomedicine 2013:8:3507-3519.